21 June, 2009

WeLcOmE!



Welcome To the "Everything Bagel"...unquote
Now you're are probably wondering, WTH, why would he call this the everything bagel, well let me explain....

i was with a friend and I was talking about how i wanted to start a blog. I told my friend how much trouble i was having coming up with a name for this blog, So she suggested I figure out what it is that I wanted to talk about in my blog, and then come up with a name off of that, only problem with that, is i wanted to talk about EVERYTHING, well almost everything...hence the everything bagel 8). The actual everything bagel, may not have EVERY spice, but it does have a large variety of spices, and its good!
This sounds exactly like what this blog will be like, a variety of topics, for a variety of people and its gonna be good! Come follow me on this journey, take a bite, sit back relax and enjoy yourself. And remember ....

EveryThing is EveryThing

~Th3 KaTaLySt
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool and so are you. You never cease to amaze me. Love You! Mommy

    ReplyDelete