26 June, 2009

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson -August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

How do i start this? "this is bad, real bad...mike Jackson" I really don't know what to say, who knew i would be watching the story of Micheal Jackson "death of an icon" today? This was something very unexpected, I bet you didn't think you would hear news like this when you awoke this morning. At first I thought it was a joke, but coming from the person who told me, I knew this was no joke, I just didn't want to believe it. He is and will always be the King of Pop, none could never take his place, he meant so much to the music world as well as the real world. As a young kid i still remember my uncles playing Micheal Jackson records, especially the album Bad. i remember us playing the album listening to Dirty Diana, BAD, while we played duck hunt on Nintendo or world class track meet (i think that's what it was called) its the Nintendo game with the power pads and you race and do Olympic stuff. I remember listening to smooth criminal, which is my joint, while playing the game Moonwalker, on the which was my shyt! I probably could go on forever with stories, but that would take me a while. Let his name live on in a positive way, not in the way of half of the text i got this morning; people come up with some wild stuff sometimes, that's another story though, I'm going keep it positive. May the name of the KING of popular music, live on forever!

***NEW Micheal Jackson tribute ( HOT!!)***

The Game_ Chris Brown_ Diddy_ Polow Da Don_ Usher_ Mario Winans_ _ Boyz II Men - Better On The Other Side _Tribute To MJ_
D/L HERE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/218yib

Something I uploaded, some good ole Jackson 5

D/L Here

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cy8lfo


That boy is bad..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5NhkxQJQc

Classic!



This one STILL creeps me out a lil bit LOL



One of my FAVS!....he got swagggg in this one

No comments:

Post a Comment