22 June, 2009

The Intro....Chris Brown, going down?



This has been one of the most controversial topics in the music industry right now. Why is it so controversial? well you have those who say, Rhianna hit him first, so she deserved what she got, and then you have those who say, DONT EVER HIT A GIRL, NO MATTER WHAT...ehhhh i dunno about that one. But today is the preliminary hearing which we get to see the evidence against Mr. Brown. My man is doing the smart thing, and is pleading the 5th (one of my my mottos)lol. Well i hope things go well for him, even though he made a HUGE mistake,he is still one of my favorite artist, if i give up on him now, then i have to give up on every artist who have made a mistake. But if his ass do that again, then Chris; I cant help ya, lol.... GOOD LUCK!

READ:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1614374/20090619/brown__chris__18_.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment