22 June, 2009

Trey Songz.....So Far Gone?


Not necessarily, but it seems as if the big homey Trey has taken lessons from Mr. October himself, especially when it comes to making a hot mixtape and giving it away to the people. I Mean by default its no where near on the level of Drakes mix tape titled "So far gone". But it should definitely give him a bigger buzz before his album drops sometime in August. I have to be honest, i was not that big of a fan of trey songz, not until he started destroying everybody else beat causing me to slowly forget who the original artist on that song was. But after hearing this mix tape there is no doubt in my mind...that...I AM A TREY SONGZ FAN. Enough of me talking about it, listen for yourself, you wont be disappointed. (((SONGZZ...YUPPPPP!)))

~Th3 KaTaLySt

Download the mixtape "Swagga like Songz Vol 2" presented by Dj Rockstar and Dj Ill Will

HERE:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/e04sv0

No comments:

Post a Comment