16 August, 2012

Awesome Sauce!: A Capella DJ

*First off, I'd like to thank The Everything Bagel for inviting me to write, and after much procrastination, I'm finally posting.*

So, I love many things, and some of my top faves are art and music. It's always a joy when those things are combined, hence my obsession with Disney movies, lol. So, while clicking through "StumbleUpon" I...stumbled upon {insert laughter}....one of the coolest sites, Incredibox. This is not the first time I've been to this site, but apparently this particular one is Volume 2, and the design is different from what I had seen before. Incredibox is an interactive site that allows you play DJ and make your own compositions  in the form of an animated a capella group.
You have the option of choosing from a selection of beats, melodies, chorus', and voices. With a simple drag and drop, you can create some radio-worthy tracks. The combinations are practically endless, and you can easily waste hours of valuable life which could be better spent watching "Love& Hip Hop:Atlanta" or "Cake Boss". The best part, for all you wannabe  budding DJ's is that the site automatically matches the tempo of your selections, and everything pretty much sounds great together...it's fool-proof and great for the ego! Also, you can record a 30 second sample of your work and share it on the social network of your choice. Sooo, because I love ya'll so much, I put together a lil' sumthin sumthin. Unfortunately, they do not have the option to embed yet, but it appears to be coming soon. I call my masterpiece "Yeeeaaaaa Son". I hope it inspires your soul, lol.

So check it out! I'm sure there's more to it then I've discovered.

Toodles!

pic credits: http://avoision.com/2012/04/12/incredibox-2-0-even-more-a-capella-beat-box-fun.php

No comments:

Post a Comment