08 August, 2012

Download of the week...

This one is for my iPhone and iPod users; recently my computer crashed and I lost all of my music, documents, movies, music, music and oh yeah, my music. (R.I.P.) Luckily I had a "significant" amount of music on my iPhone but I would soon run into a problem. My iPhone was already synced to the computer that crashed and syncing it to my NEW computer would mean I had to erase my entire phone, therefore losing all my music. That was not an option, so I started searching online trying to figure out how I can sync my iphone to my new computer WITHOUT losing my music. After being unsuccessful with my search or what most call, lazy, I do what I always do.... go to www.AskJared.com. Once again he led me to the light with the simple text which was written in great detail might I add; it said.....""Senuti", bye". So I download it. It transferred the music off of my iPhone and put it in my new iTunes and then voila! I was able to sync my phone to my new computer and put the music right back on my iPhone. I was extremely satisfied with how smooth and easy this process was. So, if you're having or have the same issue I had, or feel like you could face this problem in the future, then I suggest you download the DOWNLOAD of the week, you wont be dissatisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment