13 July, 2012

Lil Wayne and Eminem BETTER than Jay-z?!?

By: Fl3e
No, of course not, well not in my opinion anyway. But... they are the only two rappers I can recall who have single handedly slaughtered Jay-z on his own song. Well, Slaughtered is a strong word but it will cause controversy so ill keep that word in there. We all know that Jay-z is superior to many when it comes to this rap thing, but take a listen to how (the old) Weezy just FLOATS through Jay-z's "Show Me What You Got". This is the Lil Wayne that made me defend him every week when debating with my boys about who the top rappers in the game were, at that specific time. Now? It's no contest, I wouldn't defend him if he was my mother, nope, not with those lyrics. Still my dude though, just has to express my displeasure with his recent content.Nah, in all honesty I'll probably always support him just because he used to be my favorite rapper, but if he gets any worse I will disown him faster than a guy who gets caught with his side chick by his girlfriend. As for Renegade, it is a a more difficult debate. Because for one, they were both officially on the song together and actually went back and forth, making it easier to compare the two. Some people will say Jay-z's verses were better than Em's, others will say it was Em who was the better lyricist. As for me, I'm gonna roll with Nas on this one "And, Eminem murdered you on ya own sh*t" ...catch my drift? But take another listen, put your biases aside and decide for yourself. Make sure you take the poll at the bottom of the page!  We wanna see what the people think!

Lil Wayne vs. Jay-z



Eminem vs. Jay-z




Who was better on the song? Choose one for each song



No comments:

Post a Comment