09 January, 2011

A voice of Gold


Last week I came across a video of a man with the most amazing voice. A voice for radio most people would say, the only difference is that this man was on the corner of a busy intersection, why? because this man was homeless. Shortly after the video went viral, a buzz like no other had been created, a buzz so big that everyone one from NBA teams to Fortune 500 businesses wanted this man as the "voice" for their company. At first I thought to myself what a wonderful story, but I then saw this same man on The Today's Show and that's when this story went from a "good story" to one of the most inspirational stories I have ever witnessed. I want to sit here and tell you all the parts that i was touched by, but i'd rather you watch the video(s)/interview for yourself and develop your own emotions towards it. If you want, you can leave a comment in the comment box and I'll be sure to reply I am interested in what you think about it . For now check out these three videos. I'm sure these videos will impact you in someway....TUNE IN!!




Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy




2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love this story. It shows just how quickly your life can be changed for the better. Just like Joseph in the Bible. One day he was in the prison wrongly accused looking like he would never be released and in just one day be was released and God made him second in command over a nation. That is why we have to keep trusting and praising God in our bad times, cause our change could be just 1 minute away!!!!

    ReplyDelete