06 April, 2010

New scrabble to allow Proper nouns???


Well you know that I had to post this, because I AM the best scrabble player in my city. LOL... no, but really, when I first heard about this I honestly didn't believe it. I thought that would be too much to actually change a scrabble game, and be able to use words like Walmart Jayz Oprah. Etc I think it would cause a sort of chaos, especially with the people that I play with we are two competitive and would be challenging those words like Jayz, that we know aren't in the dictionary. So this is where the good news come in, because that was a rumor, in fact its a part of Mattel (the company who distributes the game) in England that is coming out with a scrabble "Trickster". In scrabble trickster, which will be released in July in England, you can use proper nouns and steal people letters and spell words backwards, adding a whole new dimension to the game. so in that aspect I think that would be cool, but to change the original rules to the original scrabble would not be logical. For more info read the full article HERE
T u N e I n !!





No comments:

Post a Comment