09 March, 2010

Song/ Video of the week...

From the very first time I heard this song, I was knew that it was going to be one of my favorite songs, and sure enough ever since i downloaded it, it has been in heavy rotation on my iTouch play list. I have heard this guy B.o.B. aka Bobby Ray's music before, but this song really caught my attention and made me pay full attention to him. I had to go back to his website and listen to some of his "older joints" and I tell you I think he is a dope artist, and I like the fact that he doesn't talk about the things your average rapper talks about, and doesn't allow anyone to keep him in a box. That's what i look for in an artist, this is why he'll probably end up one of my favorite artist. I am eager to see what his album will have to offer, and what it will sound like; it drops April 27th make sure you check that out when it drops, for now watch the video..."Nothing On You" TUNE IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment