20 February, 2010

Soldier Of Love





As a kid I remember whenever the house was being cleaned, there was most likely some Sade in the background playing. It was always the most soothing, relaxing, peaceful, reposeful; I don't know how else I can say it to explain to you the state of mind it use to put me in as a child. Even to this day, Sade is played when I clean up my own house, or when I just feel like relaxingggg. We all remember "Sweetest Taboo, or "No Ordinary Love" and definitely "Smooth Operator" if not then you should definitely listen to those songs. It doesn't matter if you are a little on the younger side, because these are timeless songs which means, they will never grow old.
It is exciting to report that Sade after about 10 years has come out with a new album titled "Soldier Of Love" which has hit number one WORLDWIDE and has sold
501,000 copies in the first week. This is the testament that good music in fact does sale, especially because her album was leaked a good three weeks before her album actually released, and she still did excellent first week numbers. I have listened to the album, and guess what? she still has it, no doubt about it. So go and get that album, you wont be disappointed! (IMO)....

Check out her Official website HERE

1 comment:

  1. She did a performance on David Letterman. She looked and sounded great.

    ReplyDelete