09 February, 2010

LETS MOVE!!!


If you don't already know, I am a big advocate for children, I have dedicated my life to helping them. They are our future, so it's pretty much a "no brainer" to me , and it has been so all my life. So, when I see someone in power such as Michelle Obama, trying to make a difference in the lives of children, it really brings a smile to my face, especially knowing that someone out there cares, for their health , their upbringing, and more importantly their FUTURE. It brings the greatest intrinsic value to me knowing that I can help the future one child at a time, one day at a time, and even more joy knowing that you can too! So with that said I want you to take a look at this campaign Michelle Obama is running called "Lets Move" which focuses on raising a healthier generation of kids, you get to get a gist of all the wonderful people like athletes, doctors, nutritionist out there who really care and are getting involved, hopefully it'll encourage you to help make a difference in your community...LETS MOVEEE. Its a short video and it tells what the program is about and how it will help thousands of children. TUNE INNN

Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment