03 August, 2009

Jobless graduate sues her college


Well, well, well.... I was waiting to see if i could do this shyt and get away with it, LOL. No really though so many people spend allll this money on school (including myself) and end up jobless in the end. It's sad, but i been working at the same place since i was 18yrs old and i have seen people come to my job with their masters degree and work the same job as me (a kid who just graduated high school). Graduating college is a great story for some but not so great for others. I just know if i couldn't get a job after college, and i was really trying, and it had been a year to a year and a half; my ass would be right with this lady lol. I hope she wins!!

Tune IN

"They have not tried hard enough to help me," she wrote about the college in her lawsuit.

Her mother, Carol, said her daughter was "very angry at her situation" having "put all her faith" in her college.

Read HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment