28 July, 2009

Stephon Marybury...Crying

As most of my friends know, I am not a Stephon Marbury fan nor a Marbury hater (unless my best friend Jared is around). But one thing i do think is that he is CRAZY, and i think most who follow him or his basketball career can agree. He does the wildest shyt sometimes. But this last thing that marbury has done, really isn't "crazy" to me. I know most people clowned him about it, but on some real shyt i just think he is going through some things, and what best way to get some help with the problems but to bring them to God. The video is still kind of nutty, and I don't know why he put it out there like that, and i damn sure don't know wassup with dude in the background, talking about "we got gospel on deck" (LOL) annnnd started singing the gospel song as well, very interesting, but not unbelievable. God is everywhere believe Dattt! well enuff wit my talkin... TUNE IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment